Saturday, December 14, 2013

Which do you prefere?

Some people prefer to live in places that have same weather or climate all year long. Others like to live in areas where the weather changes several times a year.

Which do you prefere? Use specific reasons and examples tu support your choice
Nigel sandler : I would prefer to live in a place that has warm weather all year. My life would be easier and more comfortable this way. i would be healthier , i would have more fun and i would save money if i lived in warm climate. I would always be healthy if i lived in a warm climate. where i live now i get sock every winter . i would not have this problem in a warm climate. Also , i could be outside all year long. i would play sports and get more exercise. that would make me healthier to .

It's my choice , Wriete your with comments

1 comment:

  1. me too, y would always be healthly if i lived in a warm climate. Where i live now, I get sick every winter. I wouldn't have this problem in a warm climate. Also, I could be outside all year long. I would paly sports and get more exercies. That would make me healtheir, too.

    ReplyDelete